We have moved our refresher training to Granicus Learning, our new Learning Management System (LMS). All training webinars and recordings are now located in our LMS.
In addition to our help center articles, we offer comprehensive, free refresher training sessions with Granicus Learning. If you are new to Granicus Learning, you must create a user account to access the platform housing our live webinars and on-demand training.
To register with Granicus Learning and sign up for free sessions, follow along with this video or read on for instructions.
- Go to learning.granicus.com and select Register now in the top-right corner.
- Provide your Email and Password and select Register to log in.
- Provide your profile information and Save.
- You'll receive a verification email to the email address you provided. Select the verification link in the email to confirm your account and receive access to the catalog of training resources.
The LMS will default to Pacific time. To see sessions in your time zone, go to User Settings > Set your timezone, and select the closest capital city from the list.
Free webinars and on-demand training
At Granicus University, we have free webinars designed for new and experienced product users. Our sessions address form building and admin, and workflows and custom documents (for Enterprise plans). Our sessions are great for new users or as a follow-up to your original product training.
You can register for a live webinar or on-demand training courses in our catalog:
- Once logged in, select Catalog and use the search bar to search for "OpenForms." The live webinars will have a red banner, while on-demand courses will be blue.
- You can select the title of each session or course to learn more or enroll directly by selecting Start. Once enrolled into an on-demand training course, you can follow the content at your leisure. Once enrolled into a live webinar session, you'll still need to register for the webinar.
- We hold regular OpenForms Live Webinars. To register for a webinar, select the webinar of an upcoming month from the Course Contents and select Register.
- Select from the available dates and times and click Register in the pop-up window.
You'll receive an email confirmation, including a calendar invite. On the day of the webinar, you can log back into Granicus Learning and, from the Dashboard, go to My Live Sessions. On the relevant month, choose the webinar and select Join session on the webinar page.
Webinars are conducted over Zoom. So the session runs smoothly, we recommend each attendee join with their PC with a connected headset. Additionally, attending the training session with dual monitors works best to follow the trainer's demonstrations.
You can hold the session in a conference room on a projector/big screen. If you join this session from a conference room, please connect the device with clear audio and video before training.
Paid training sessions for your organization
Our trainers are also available to conduct training for your organization on the following topics:
- OpenForms form building and admin
- OpenForms workflow and custom documents (OpenForms Enterprise plans only)
The agenda for these sessions can be customized to meet your organization's needs. If you want to organize a paid training session for your organization, contact your Customer Success Consultant or submit a support ticket outlining your training needs.